Ready to bring magnificent visions to life as a digital graphic designer?
Creating visual concepts and communicating ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate clients is your thing? Then you’re in the right place. We’re always looking for awesome people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams.
We are looking for a creative digital graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of digital art projects, including websites, apps, ebooks, logos, corporate identity, etc., and envision how people experience these. As a digital graphic designer, you’ll take on complex tasks and bring them to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical for our clients.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of clients, other designers, and product managers throughout the design process – from creating color schemes, logos, user flows, and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users and clients need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
With great digital graphic design power come responsibilities:
- Produce quality designs that accurately reflect a visual design language or brand guideline.
- Understand typography, color, grid, and composition.
- Demonstrate best practices for pixel-perfect production considerations and methods.
- Use a broad range of styles that can be consistently executed with an aesthetic personality or voice that is consistent, though not restricting.
- Develop and communicate underlying concepts that inspire design implementation.
- Work closely with UX specialists and web developers to ideate and define.
- Appreciate aesthetic details.
We also need your skills!
- Demonstrable proficiency with design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Quartz Composer, etc.) and familiarity with front-end web design and/or working with engineers.
- Ability to apply brand visual assets in a user interface context and understanding of user-centered design principles.
- A solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and visual.
- Strong design background in fundamentals along with relevant work experience, or personal project experience outside the classroom in graphic design, user interface design, or motion design.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.