Ready for your digital marketing internship?
We offer you a digital marketing internship space in one of our offices in Malta, Estonia, and Germany – or you can work as part of our remote team!
We are seeking an organized online marketing intern to assist our growing marketing team with our English and/or German language projects. In your online marketing internship, you will be exposed to different projects, platforms, tools, and ways of thinking. As an intern at VEONIO, you will complete your experience with a clear understanding of digital marketing.
Interns, meaning you, will receive relevant training, then assist our marketing manager with daily tasks and project deliverables. In addition to SEO and content marketing, you will gain exposure to web design, paid advertising, social media, and web analytics for a full digital marketing experience.
While we are flexible with internship durations, our experience shows that a minimum of four weeks of full-time work is required to get sufficient insights into digital marketing.
Learning opportunities & drinks
As much VEONIO digital marketing schwag as can be swallowed. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to shadow and spend time with our digital marketing specialists including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development. Depending on your learning pace and willingness you will gain basic to in-depth knowledge of almost all online marketing areas:
- On- and off-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Advertising (SEA)
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Other areas include Account Management and Project Management
- We do Happy Fridays, too (assuming you are in one of our offices)
We need your skills, too!
As an English and/or German-speaking intern, you will work on our projects for the English and/or German-speaking markets. In order to make your internship as mutually beneficial as possible, we require the following skills:
- Fluent in English (min. B2), and other languages (especially German) is considered a bonus.
- Knowledge of Google applications (Gmail, Drive, etc.).
- Proficiency in the use of computers (Microsoft Office suite, etc.).
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous tasks at once.
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team.