Last updated: June 24, 2019
Website operator name: This website is owned and operated by VEONIO, a brand of VEO Capital LTD.
Company registration details: We are registered in Malta (EU) under company number C 81665, and our registered office is at Triq ix-Xatt, 263, Level 3, Gzira, GZR 1020, Malta, EU.
Place of business: Our principal place of business is at Triq ix-Xatt, 263, Level 3, Gzira, GZR 1020, Malta, EU.
What are cookies: A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and s stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Persistent and session cookies: Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies; a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until it`s set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies and personal information: Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies That We Use.
We are using cookies for the following purposes:
- use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally;
Cookies Used by Our Service Providers.
Service Provider Cookies (Generic).
How to manage cookies: Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/956477?hl-en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-desable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/helptutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 and
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
The negative impact of blocking cookies: Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Effects on website use of blocking cookies: If you block cookies, you will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.